JR Foundation Travel Grant
The Jim Reekers Foundation is again sponsoring travel grants of up to EUR 500, to attend the ICCIR 2018.
The first ten applicants who meet the below criteria will receive a grant.
Eligibility and Guidelines:
• The applicant must be a European citizen.
• The applicant must be in training or may not have completed training more than 2 years ago.
• The Travel Grant will only be issued to those presenting a case
at ICCIR 2018.
• Case submissions and the application for the travel grant can be
• The completed application form must be sent with all the required
documents to CIRSE Central Office.
• The application will be reviewed by the ICCIR Scientific Programme
Committee on the information provided in the application form.
• The grant is to be used to cover travel expenses and housing
(budget outlining to be included in the application).
• Notification of acceptance/denial will be sent by the end of March 2018.
• JR Foundation Travel Grant Application Form
• Letter of recommendation from the Head of the Department where
you are currently working.
Please check that your application is complete.
Incomplete applications will be returned without review.
You are kindly asked to submit your completed application
by March 29, 2018 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
CIRSE Central Office
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Should you need further information or help, please contact email@example.com.
Copyright © CIRSE Foundation (Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe)